Ramsell & Associates, LLC ILLINOIS DUI AND DRUNK DRIVING TRIAL VICTORIES
- A Ramsell client with a .16 Breath test was found not guilty after a jury trial where evidence related to a heart condition, coupled with a defect in the accuracy of the breath test, was unveiled.
- A Ramsell client was cleared of a DUI charge following a jury trial, in spite of evidence that he rear-ended a vehicle at a toll booth, pushing the car through the tollgate and on top of the toll collection machine.
- A Ramsell client was acquitted of Drunk Driving charges by a jury, despite a videotape revealing that he had failed field sobriety testing, after the audio portion was enhanced to reveal prejudicial comments by the police officers.
- A Ramsell client was found not guilty of his 2d DUI after the breath test evidence of .23 was suppressed for inherent machine errors.
- Several Ramsell clients were cleared of DUI charges after it was revealed that the accuracy checks were being performed using non-laboratory solutions being made in the basement of a State Trooper’s home.
- A Ramsell client was acquitted of a felony DUI case after his .18 blood test was declared invalid due to certain medications being administered prior to the blood draw.
- Several Ramsell clients were cleared of DUI charges when Ramsell discovered that the breath machines had been rigged to produce false air blank testing results.
- Several Ramsell clients were acquitted of DUI charges after Ramsell discovered that certain critical tests were not performed by the State laboratory prior to placing the machines into the field for use on suspects.
- A Ramsell client was acquitted by a jury of Drunk Driving charges, in spite of his vehicle being impaled in a snow bank, after the jury heard evidence of several witnesses regarding a struggle with his unruly passenger beforehand.
- A Ramsell client was acquitted of a DUI by a jury, despite a breath test of .14, where evidence revealed that his asthma inhaler could lead to falsely elevated BAC readings.
- A weather report revealing high winds contributed to a not guilty for a Ramsell DUI client who was driving a small vehicle on the night of arrest.
- A booking room video was used to clear a Ramsell client of a DUI when it revealed that the test operator failed to properly observe the defendant prior to his breath test result of .18.
- A pilot was cleared of a DUI with a .23 blood test after a single vehicle accident when it was revealed that the State had improperly communicated with the doctor, and after the blood test results showed a variety of abnormalities in the clients hematocrit ratio.
OUTCOMES OF CASES WILL VARY DEPENDING ON THE FACTS AND THE LAW. PLEASE CONSULT WITH Ramsell & Associates, LLC DIRECTLY TO RECEIVE A FREE INITIAL REVIEW OF YOUR CASE AT: 1-800-DIAL-DUI